The office building is located in a central point of the Maritime Center of Piraeus on 15th St. Spyridon street (which starts from the side of the church of St. Spyridon , the patron saint of Piraeus, and is the first parallel street of Miaoulis Coast avenue) opposite the building of the “Navy Insurance Fund” and the building of the “National Bank”.
The building was completed in 2000 and consists of 7 independent floors and a basement, with a total area of about 1200 m2.
The basement (187m2) consists of the elevator machine room and a single warehouse area with metal shelves and a large cooling chamber. The basement is directly accessible from the street and inside the building via the staircase.
The ground floor (172m2) consists of the main entrance of the building, and a large open space that can be used as a general store space or anything that requires display with direct access to the street. This space can be expanded with a loft. There is also an independent ground floor entrance leading to the basement.
On the first floor (95m2) (mezzanine), the office space can be extended and connected to the ground floor and the first floor.
On the second floor (146m2), the office space is configured with movable partitions, two meeting rooms that can either work independently or combined, a lounge restaurant space and a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, etc). It also has a restroom with two toilets and separate sink area.
On the third floor (146m2), the office space is configured with movable partitions and has a restroom with two toilets and a separate sink area.
On the fourth floor (146m2), there is an office space and a restroom with two toilets and a separate sink area.
On the fifth floor (115m2 + Terrace), the office space is configured with movable partitions and a restroom with two toilets and a separate sink area . There is also a large terrace.
On the sixth floor (85m2 + Terrace), the office space is configured with movable partitions and one restroom with toilet and a separate area with a sink and a small Kitchenette. There is also a large terrace.
On the seventh floor (69m2 + terrace), the office space is configured as an executive office with a separate area for a secretary and a restroom with a toilet, shower and separate area with a sink. It also has a terrace.
The eighth floor (25m2 + terrace) can be used as a living room with sofa / bed and bathroom with shower. There is also a large terrace.
ALL FLOORS HAVE
- Separate – independent air conditioning (heating & cooling)
- Separate Electrical connection
- Separate water connection
- All the wiring runs over false ceiling, ending in sockets (electric, telephone, computer / network, etc) at the base of the closets or on the wall spacers.
- All main walls are covered with closets
- The building is one of the few in Piraeus that can easily be used either by one company or each floor can be rented to separate individual companies without affecting its functionality.
- Next to the building there is an empty piece of land ( very rare in Piraeus), which , in an agreement with the owner can either be used as parking space or could be bought for an eventual extension of the building.
The property is offered for sale as a whole with all the equipment and furnishings.
Alternatively a long term rent of the entire building or parts of it can be discussed.